Wednesday 2 September 2009

Freebie Foundation

I’ve run out of my MAC Select Tint foundation. I like that one because it is easy to apply with fingers and has a slightly satin finish - flattering to the more mature visage. I don’t really have spare cash to be spending on expensive make-up right now. Luckily, I have my ‘Look Good, Feel Better’ freebie goody bag to hand. Inside there’s an Age Re-Perfect Vita Collagen foundation by L’Oreal. It’s quite thick and cakey compared with the MAC. But the colour is right. I dilute a dab of it with a squirt of Elizabeth Arden’s Let There Be Light Radiant Skin Lotion that I found lurking in the back of the bathroom cupboard. Perfection. So now I have a really nice new foundation plus the satisfaction of bragging that I invented it myself. For free. Thank you L’Oreal.

It seems that MAC don’t participate in the Look Good, Feel Better programme. I wonder why not? Perhaps I will write to them.

Perhaps you could write to them too?

0 comments: