Tuesday 27 July 2010

...and by a sleep to say we end the heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks...

The more I sleep and sleep the more I never want to get out of bed again. “Just another half an hour,” I think and sink back amongst the pillows. The pull of oblivion gets stronger.

So it’s good that there has been someone every day to disengage me from the arms of Morpheus. On Friday Ben brought a curry and stayed the night. On Saturday Sheldon came over. We went for a walk and then had dinner. On Sunday Iris and I went to the movies. On Monday Anton came over and we went down the road to the Persian Café for lunch. Today Tom is coming to take me to Sainsbury’s. Tomorrow I have an appointment with Mr Hadjiminas so I have to get out of bed for that. Justin is going to drive me to Harley Street and back.


But afterwards I suspect I will be longing for my bed.

0 comments: