Monday 2 August 2010

Secrets Keep Us Sick

I have noticed a tendency amongst some cosmetics manufacturers not to list the ingredients contained in their products on their websites. I wonder if these might be the manufacturers with the most to hide?

Product: Jan Marini AntiOxidant Daily Face Protectant SPF 30

Dear Sir or Madam, Please be so kind as to email me a list of the ingredients contained in Jan Marini AntiOxidant Daily Face Protectant SPF 30. With best regards, Cannalily

Product: M.A.C. Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15

Dear Sir or Madam, Please be so kind as to email me a list of the ingredients contained in M.A.C Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15. With best regards, Cannalily

Product: Benefit Dandelion face powder

Dear Sir or Madam, Please be so kind as to email me a list of the ingredients contained in Benefit Dandelion. With best regards, Cannalily

0 comments: