Tuesday 16 February 2010

3 Free


I’ve just come home with a bottle of nail varnish by Butter London. Were I cashed up I would have chosen at least five from their range of vibrant colours. The beauty of this nail varnish, apart from its fabulous shade of candy pink, is that is ‘3-Free’. That means that it does not contain the chemicals formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP). The latter two ingredients are flagged as carcinogenic by the Cosmetic Safety Database.
I have searched far and wide for this nail varnish. The company have a USA website. I found it in a health food shop in Bondi Junction. It is ironic that Butter London nail varnish was nowhere to be found in London.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi again...

Try www.sparitual.co.uk...they do everything from nail polish and remover to face scrubs and bath salts..my lovely little friend Ellen trains beauty therapists in a salon that uses and sells these vegan products which are also DBP free and paraben free too...I have the remover and some creams...both work well and I'm waiting for my nail polishes so I'll let you know..they are around £8 I think!!
Lesley
x